The only thing that will take you a long time to do is the decision process since it includes some relevant questions such as:
- The target market
- Content that will be included in the website
- Each webpage design
- The flow of data from the main page to the sub pages
- The first step to make the website is to access the iPage account by logging in.
- After you have logged in, choose the Weebly icon in the control panel so that you can start designing. This is normally arranged from A to Z.
- The next step after entering the website builder is to choose the website layout from the templates already available.
- The succeeding step is the most interesting since you will be choosing elements to be used in the website.
- You can drag and drop any element that you would like to be included such as pictures, texts and even multimedia files.
You will need to check whether you have finished the following before clicking the Publish button:
iPage makes the publication of the website page easy since after clicking the Publish button, your webpage will automatically be placed online.