Part of SiteLock’s ways to ensure that they are backing up iPage’s clients at all times is their practice of assigning “badges”. This will give users the confidence that their site is constantly being monitored and protected from destructive spam, viruses, and malwares.
They are also working double time to get to websites that will potentially give them a source of revenue. Your website is no different from any website. As long as it is not protected, it will always be attacked by these threats.
- Tools and icons useful for businesses
- Customizable security packages
- Compatibility with a vast environment
- A 360 degrees technology that helps save site bandwidth
- Engineer access to fix errors that are able to breakthrough
- Appropriate prices for small and medium scaled businesses
- Unlimited support
- Spam blacklist monitoring
- Search engine blacklist monitoring
- In-depth daily security scans
- The spam checking feature of SiteLock sees to it that emails being sent coming from your domain will not be marked as a spam. This is a good feature especially if you will be constantly sending messages to your subscribers. Your messages will not be marked as spam which would otherwise cause it to be blocked by their software that sees it as garbage.
- The secure badge of SiteLock is an image file that can be shown on pages of the domain. This is like a seal that ensures users that the transactions made within your domain is secured and is therefore safe.
- There is a routine scan made by SiteLock to check for malwares, viruses, or other unnecessary elements that could potentially be harmful. The domains of iPage are actually of a less worry when it comes to these elements because SiteLock usually blocks it already before it could even possibly enter.
- SiteLock also scans your database on a regular basis to check for possible inadequacies.
- There will be a trust developed from clients knowing that SiteLock is backing up their transactions to keep it safe.