But the most common problem is that the requirements or the benefits are not easily understood by the website owner. They were just dazzled with the idea that they will have their own website for selling or for private use. This is where the money back guarantee is considered by most first time website owners to be a loophole in their contract.
But there are advantages of having a money back guarantee since it implies to would be website owners that the company is assuring them of the quality of their products as well as their services being offered. This guarantee also increases the credibility of the web host provider.
This increases the credibility of the web host provider which resulted in their web servers currently hosting to more than 1 million websites.
- Users can cancel their subscription anytime
- No time deadline for the money-back-guarantee policy
- Customer feedback both negative or positive is posted
- The refundable amount is limited to the subscription’s remaining unused months
- The full refund will be given if the refund request was during the first 30 days of the subscription
- The domain name fee of $15 will not be included in the refund since you have already paid for the right to use the domain name
- The customer support team may be able to resolve the customer issues with regards to a negative decision
- The reason why you requested a refund will be a good source of feedback on their case since they will be able to improve their service in the future