You can spice up your blogs by adding things that would catch people’s attention. You can do this by putting in relevant pictures that are nice to look at. It would even be better to have photos that would be a bit mysterious so that readers would be interested to read more about it. If you are still planning on how to start up your own blog, here are some helpful tips:
- Plan ahead on what topics will you present on your blog and see to it that it will be interesting.
- Decide how often you will be updating your blog.
- Be ready to include relevant and attractive photos along with your writings to make it more appealing
- Determine if you would want to do the writing yourself or if you would need to hire a blogger to do that.
- Get your reference materials ready and updated.
- Determine if you can manage your blogs alone or if you need to hire a whole team that will manage it.
Here are the things that iPage prepares for its clients that utilize blogs:
Domain – this is absolutely free for one whole year. It is best to have your own domain since it would add to your integrity as a site owner.
Hosting Account – this is required to allow you to have unlimited data storage, unlimited email accounts, a reliable WordPress, and a web template that you can use and personalize to make your blogs more catching to the eyes of your guests.
Dashboard – this is also referred to as Admin Panel and is used to enable uploads of content management gears that include: Joomia, WordPress, and Drupal.
Marketing Credits – you will be able to advertise your blogs better as it is partnered with marketing credits on large sites such as the famous Google, Facebook, or Bing.