With Google Analytics, you will also be able to realize if the change that you’ve made had created a positive impact on your page. This will be very helpful in creating much greater revenue because your aim as a web developer is to be able to create a site that has pages that are properly organized.
To be labeled a fully effective builder, each of these pages should be working well on the web. One should realize that the more pages you put up, the more expense it will be. It is then best that your revenue would be for every page that you are promoting. In cases that some of those pages are not visited well, it may be pulling your profits downwards.
- The overview of the sources of traffic
- The pages with the most and least views
- The average amount of time spent by a guest on your pages
- The rate of bounces
- The number of views on a page as compared to each other
iPage, being one of the leading web hosting providers when it comes to business websites, knows the needs of the people when it comes to site promotion and optimization. This hosting site is also offering additional and more in-depth Google Analytics functions at very reasonable and affordable rates.
iPage is being true to their promise of providing you with world class websites that could compete globally. If you are an iPage client, you can check on your Google Analytics by going to the www.ipage.com. Click on the “Optimize” button. The evidence that your site has a free analytics is the green tick on the part that says “Google Analytics”.
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/. This is the website of Google Analytics.
- Create an account with Google to enable access to the analytics feature. This is through this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- If you already have a Google account, you may login directly. If you still don’t have one, create an account first by clicking on the “Create an Account” and signing up.
- Your website’s information will be asked. It will also require an account name so that Google Analytics will be turned on.
- After which, hit on “Get Tracking ID.”
- A code will be displayed. Don’t forget to copy and insert it in the website’s HTML.
- After that, your website will now be able to utilize the features of Google Analytics.