The very first thing would be its affordable hosting plans. Their plans may not be the cheapest but they are the one that provides high quality plans at reasonable rates.
Another good reason is its load of great features. This includes user friendly tools, an easy-to-follow-through interface, unlimited disk space, and among others.
Third, another thing that iPage could really brag about is its 99% uptime record. This keeps clients satisfied and online visitors happy. This generates greater revenue especially because the websites hosted by iPage is always kept working properly at the time of the guests visits. This keeps them hooked with the page instead of transferring to another site.
- First, sign up with iPage using the “Sign Up Now” button found on its official site.
- Select your domain. You can choose to either register a new one or use an existing domain. Choose which option you want to perform and click on “Continue”.
- Another screen would show the billing method. It will require you to type in your personal information like your name, email address, and your contact number. You will see “Payment Information” beneath it. This is where you will be able to choose the method of payment that you would want to utilize. You can choose to pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal.
- Select the type of payment that you would want and enter your credit information. This may include your card number, its expiration date, and card security code.
- Complete the necessary details and click on “Check Out” to complete the process.